• Member of Asheville Board of Realtors
• Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Accredited Buyer Representative® (ABR)
• Short Sales & Foreclosures Resource (SFR)
• Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
* Strategic Pricing Specialist (SPS)
• Founding Member / Former VP WNC Chapter Women’s Council of Realtors
“Exceptional service cultivates satisfied customers.”
Born in Newport News, Virginia I relocated to the mountains of Western North Carolina with my family in June 1985. I currently reside in Old Fort with my husband Mike and our two Golden Retreivers. When not working I enjoy camping, gardening, and cooking for friends and family.
Having lived in Western North Carolina for more than 25 years I am very familiar with the area, its surroundings and the activities which it offers.
I obtained my NC Real Estate Brokers license and moved into the field in 2004. I have found a career that brings me great joy and happiness. This, combined with previous experience, brings worlds of prosperity to the table for my buyers and sellers.
Buyers: Whether you are a first time home buyer, or looking for a second home in the mountains, I can help. I will do the searches, inquiries, contracts and line up the inspections. Let me take you from start to finish in the home buying process, virtually worry-free!
Sellers: Let me market your home for all of its worth! I commit to marketing your property to my office colleagues and other Real Estate Professionals giving it the most exposure possible. Internet advertising will be used for public notice and I can help stage your home so that the offers will start rolling in!
Whether buying or selling your home, call Rhonda. Remember: Try "Moore", get more!