Helping folks with their mountain home... buy, sell, research, repair... whatever they need.
I'm a professional real estate agent with Exit Realty Vistas in Asheville, NC and the surrounding region, providing home-buyers and sellers with professional, responsive and attentive real estate services.
Ok, so that's the dry standard blurb, but it's still on the nose.
Hey... it's all about listening, then doing everything I can to help you get where you want to be in the most effective and enjoyable way possible. Right?
I can make that happen. I've been on both sides of this market for a while now and – happily – I know what I'm doing and I love doing it.
Me? I grew up in a tiny sweet country town in NY where apple orchards stretched for miles, warm summer days were spent on my horse, everyone knew your name, and my first "real" job was delivering the Penny Saver paper for $10 a week... and I loved it. I made my way through college earning a degree in Design and Technology, worked as a project manager for big corporations – think Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising, Citigroup, Toyota – traveled the world, then searched for the perfect place to set my roots doing the perfect career.
I'm a Real Estate Broker in my Forever Home, Asheville, NC.
Maybe it's my small-town upbringing, but in my book being a good real estate broker is more than just selling someone a house, it's about building relationships and helping folks solve a problem. Everyone lives in a home. Not everyone has access to the home information they may need, but I do. There's where I come in...
* Thinking about downsizing and would like to know the value of your home? I can do some quick research and give you a report based on the latest sales data.
* Is it a good time to buy? I have access to some solid market info I'm happy to share with you.
* Interested in owning a vacation rental or second home here? I own and manage my own 5-star rental and can tell you about my experience.
* Need a reliable contractor to fix the outlet in your bathroom? I've got a few good ones on my list.
* New to the area and want to know where you can buy the best tomatoes and go for a hike? I know where there are several farmer's markets with wonderful fresh local veggies and I created a list of my favorite hikes I can send you.
So if you're interested in buying or selling a forever home or vacation rental in the Asheville area – or just have some questions and would like to pick my brain a bit – I'm your gal.
Give me a call! How can I help?
Awards & Designations
NC Real Estate Broker | Realtor®
Top Selling Agent
VRBO Vacation Rental Premier Partner
AirBnB Vacation Rental SuperHost