Royal Pines – Arden, NC
Royal Pines in Arden, North Carolina
Royal Pines is located in Arden, NC. Arden is a fantastic place to put down roots.
With a population of about 4,300 people, this suburban city speaks of a safe, established community located in a beautiful, southwest North Carolina location.
Today, the first criteria for a home would have to be safety. The ever-increasing crime of larger cities makes Royal Pines an excellent place to reside. Unemployment is significantly below average, and the percentage of the population with a bachelor’s degree is above the state average.
While not guaranteeing a safe environment, it is a fact that these statistics point to a safer neighborhood, and Arden does have an above average safety rating. Royal Pines offers mostly quiet neighborhoods with single family homes and townhouses.
Royal Pines has access to 40 public schools with an average of 15 students per room. Also, there are five private schools within a three-mile radius. Private schools offer classes from kindergarten through the 12th grade.
One Montessori preschool and kindergarten school is located in Arden. Seven colleges are located within from eight to 46 miles away. Also, statistics show that Arden rates in the top 2.9% of college-friendly places to live in North Carolina.
Some of the employment opportunities are teaching assistant, data entry specialist, concierge, draftsman, and paralegal. The fact that Royal Pines is located near the Asheville area opens the possibilities for about any professional choices, and also enables someone to further their career with educational opportunities at the various colleges.
Things to Do
Arden, as part of the Asheville Metropolitan Area, offers limitless things to do:
- Historical sites such as the Biltmore House and Thomas Wolfe Memorial are nationally renowned. Much of the architecture is by the same builders as the Biltmore House making sightseeing sheer pleasure.
- The Arts community sports performing arts, mountain crafts, folk artists, and art galleries. The Asheville Art Museum has shows and collections on display.
- Outdoor fun is simply limitless! Hiking, beautiful scenery, water adventures, kayaking in mid-air, petting zoos, birding, and botanical gardens.
- Downtown Asheville is filled with street musicians, artists, historic churches, and literary attractions. Shopping is an adventure and like no other shopping experience anywhere. There are galleries specializing in everything from jewelry to quilts and many one-of-a-kind items.
- Wonderful southern food is certainly to be expected, but you will be surprised at what other taste sensations are there!
There are seven churches located in and near Arden with a range of worship options ranging from traditional to contemporary. Ministries are geared for any age and preference.